Technologies/processes available for transfer:
- Rural based biotechnological production of Spirulina biomass.
- Mass propagation of banana by tissue culture technique.
- Nutrachikki with added Spirulina (in association with TF&SS Department)
- Spirulina choco cereal bar (in association with TF&SS Department)
- Dehydrated leafy vegetables powder for food applications.
- Flavoured milk formulation based on a natural flavourcompound.
- Haematococcus for Astaxanthin production.
- Dunaliella for β-carotene production.
- Algae mediated CO2 capture and conversion to value added (food, feed & fuel) products.
Consultancy/Advisory services in
the area of plant and algal biotechnology
- Cultivation of microalgal biomass for various applications.
- Development of algae fortified food products for nutritional benefits.
- Performance optimization and augmentation of food processing industry wastewater treatment (FPIWW) system.
- Food processing industry wastewater treatment with recycle and reuse using integrated
approach (algae bacteria and ozone, membranetreatment)