R&D efforts of our department resulted in the development of
the following products/processes.:
- It is envisaged to develop nutraceutical based food products to address human metabolic disorders.
- Lactose free infant milk food formula- for lactose intolerance.
- Lactulose supplemented infant food formula- for intestinal Bifidobacterium stimulation.
- A process for production of beverage mix for diabetes- phenolic and dietary fibre source
- Formulation of low glycaemic index foods for diabetes
- A process know-how for the preparation of beverage and jelly from sweet orange (Citrus sinensis) fruits
- A process for the preparation of nutraceutical jelly from Mangosteen rind
- A process for the preparation of Bael juice